Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Finance and Administration Director
Project Overview and Role
The purpose of the proposed USAID Nigeria Integrated Health Program (IHP) Task Order (TO) 6 Contract is to implement priority primary health interventions in Ebonyi State to strengthen the state-, LGA-, and ward-level health system as well as strengthen engagement with the state government. The objectives of the program are to (a) strengthen systems supporting primary health care services; (b) improve access to primary health care services; and, (c) increase quality of primary health care services.
The IHP goal is to contribute to state-level reductions in child and maternal morbidity and mortality and to increase the capacity of health systems (public and private) to sustainably support quality primary health care (PHC) services. IHP in Ebonyi will be USAID’s principal primary health program service delivery activity and will coordinate closely with other USAID activities and other development partner programs in the state. USAID will intentionally overlay this activity with other Mission programming to increase Government of Nigeria (GON) resources for primary health care (PHC) services, increase demand for PHC services, and improve access to essential commodities. The activity is expected to collaborate closely with those other implementing partners and will not undertake any activities already implemented by other USAID programs.
- Lead the Finance and Operations team for IHP in Ebonyi and work as a member of the Senior Leadership Team of the project
- Oversee IHP operations including; but not limited to, human resources, logistics, procurement, subcontracts or sub-awards, and accounting/finance
- Conduct internal and coordinate external financial audits
- Prepare budgets for annual work-plans and financial reports for USAID/Nigeria
Application Closing Date
- Master's Degree in Business Administration, Finance or other relevant fields
- At least 10 years of demonstrated experience supervising project operations, including human resources, procurement, subcontracts or sub-awards, and accounting/finance
- Demonstrated ability for developing and managing large budgets, and in-depth knowledge of USG administrative and financial rules and regulations and Cost Accounting Standards
- Possess excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills in English; demonstrated supervisory skills; and ability to work well on team.
9th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
: Nigerian nationals representing the gender, ethnic, and regional diversity of country are strongly encouraged to apply.