Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Engineer - Supervisor
Required Qualification/ Work Experience
Application Closing Date
- Higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Work Experience - 5 - 7 years’ experience in telecom domain on Electrical/Power operations
- Hands-on in Generator Operation (Kirloskar /JMG) up to 350KVA.
- Hands-on in AC/DC power systems of Telecom Towers, AVR, IPMS, ATS, Manual Changeover, rectifier, battery, grid power, UPS, Earthling etc.
- Hands-on in passive infra maintenance (Tower)
- Coordination with Sub-Contractor for daily operations and scheduled maintenance.
- Experience to handle a team size 10nos in 24/7 environment.
- Need good coordination skills.
- Working knowledge on AC (Air Conditioner) operation and fault handling
- Ready to work on Shifts with 24 X 7 operations and 24/7 availability on call basis.
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.