Royal Power and Energy Limited - We are leading power solution providers and suppliers of complementary electrical products and services such as UPS, Batteries, AVRs, Transformers, Surge Arresters, and Solar Systems. Our vast experience and in-depth knowledge in the power industry has helped our company to understand the needs of the market and offer high performance products and systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
Application Closing Date
- SNMP/Remote Monitoring technical discussions with customers as and when need arises
- Supervision of all remote monitoring activities
- All installation activities, checking hardware, loading software, trouble shooting and provision of LAN
- Demonstrating the Remote Monitoring for POC with different banks and customers.
- Ensure SNMP based devices are configured and added to the Remote Monitoring Platform
- Responsible for the installation, upkeep, configuration and reliable operation of company computers, networks and peripherals
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues users encounter
- Responsible for setting up internet on systems, employee mails and policing/monitoring of internet usage in-line with company policy
- Following up closely with customers to ensure Remote Monitoring is concluded and working perfectly
- Projecting the service department monitoring tools to MD’s office everyday
- Any other related assignments.
19th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected]
Using the Job title as the subject of the mail.