Aldelia Group - Our client in the Oil and Gas Servicing sector is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Store Keeper
Education & Experience
- The Senior storekeeper will be responsible for the supervision of storekeepers in company’s various sites across the country.
- Supervise storekeepers in various sites making sure their records are correct and up to date.
- Monitor and develop skills and quality of work of storekeepers
- Centralize records of all company assets and shared resources including their movements among sites.
- Perform regular audits on sites
- Organize stock taking audits as and when needed
- Identify weakness of storekeepers and recommend training.
- Identify weaknesses in storekeeping procedures (and overall and individual sites) and recommend remedies.
Application Closing Date
- HND or Higher degree
- 10 years of experience in Major Construction Companies with supervisory experience
- Knowledge of the Construction process
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.