Aldelia Group - Our client, an international Oil and Gas Servicing firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Admin Officer
- The Sales Support Officer is mainly responsible for administrative functions as regards to sales department
- He/She will provide back office support to the team to ensure smooth running of the department.
Experience & Education
- Receive and respond to customer tenders, inquiries, queries and other requirements and process them in coordination with the relevant department (procurement, logistics etc) as the need arises
- Ensure all time bound submissions to external clients (quotations, invoice)
- Respond to calls and mails from clients and deal with issues as they arise.
- File, store and retrieve documents and archives in support of the Sales team.
- Provide back office support to the Team lead in the discharge of functions.
- Effectively handle and manage all Sales team archives and electronic storage activities.
- Maintain the Sales team business and leave calendars on and offline.
- Maintain the Sales team record spreadsheets, use the SAP client in the SAP engines of external clients (for all receipts, submissions and dispatch), e.g. NiPEx, SAP, Ariba client etc.), and all other external client electronic software dedicated to company's use in the context of the Sales team.
- Prepare the monthly sales report and provide back office support.
- Maintain a current record of key client information, investments etc, and other activities, news and projects in the storage system.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Professional experience and requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in similar field
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel, etc.)
20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the Job Title as subject of your mail.