LEO (Limpopo Eco Operations ) Africa is a Big5 & wildlife monitoring and conservation volunteer project located on the Marataba Section of the Marakele National Park. Our mission is to help and provide the Park Section Management with relevant information about key species on the park, such as lion, leopard, elephant, and black and white rhino, as well as help with conservation work and veterinary operations when necessary.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- The ideal candidate will have experience leading a team and managing the daily operation of the business. They will be responsible for maintaining the standard of work from employees as well as onboarding and hiring new team members.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of people
- Manage operations and finances of business
- Recruit and train new hires on business practices
- Drive development of employees
- Ensure that quality of work or service is maintained
Application Closing Date
- Management and Customer Service experience Strong administrative skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead
- Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue and forecasting Strong communications skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online