Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Investigation Officer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Investigate suspicious fraud cases and abnormal situations of customer and provide valid feedback.
- Conduct anti-fraud investigation for designated cooperative merchants and sales staff and provide valid feedback.
- Assist to collect overdue customers during the investigation.
- Carry out other investigation tasks assigned by superiors or manager
- Have the experience in financing institution like bank, micro-credit company, guarantee institution, insurance company will be preferred.(0-1 year)
- Preferably Male.
- Ability to search, collect and analyze individual information.
- Understand the basic laws, regulations and customs of local area and be able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft EXCEL
- Integrity and Confidentiality.
N30,000 monthly + Attractive Bonus.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.