DU opensource was founded in 2008 with the greater purpose of delivering innovative and cost effective out-of-home media services that connect and engage audiences. The company was incorporated in 2010 as an Out-Of-Home Advertising Agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sale Executive
- DU opensource ltd is a busy outdoor advertising agency looking for a successful Account Executive that is a high-energy hunter focused on building relationships at all levels selling OOH media platforms, billboards, digital billboards, BRT Bus branding, large format print etc.
- The Account Executive is motivated by identifying and solving advertising problems on behalf of the customer.
- The ideal candidate must be a strategic thinker with exceptional prospecting skills, high energy and a structured solution selling process.
- They are natural leaders with a desire to win in a collaborative, team environment.
- Identify, uncover, and develop account/leads opportunities
- Up selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships.
- Excellent ability to properly qualify projects to maximize an efficient sales cycle.
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of customer requirements and needs.
- Partner with Creative, Operations and Administrative staff to ensure on time delivery of advertisements in agreed upon locations.
- Assist in the resolution of issues related to billing and accounts.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
- Ability to understand existing business processes as well as investigate and troubleshoot issues in a time critical environment.
- Ability to link vision and strategy with overall business objectives and communicate rationale in a compelling, concise manner.
- Demonstrate a repertoire of skills such as scheduling, prioritizing, organizing, planning, problem solving, decision-making, financial savvy, and attention to detail, and follow through.
- Maintain a big picture, strategic outlook with the ability to iterate from company strategy and planning
- Self-motivated, standout colleague, action-and-results oriented.
- Well organized, exceptional communication and presentation skills- effective communicator/presenter to groups of all sizes and levels of management
- Extraordinary selling capability
- Ability to sell at all levels including C-Level positions
- Proven experience as an Account Executive in Outdoor advertising agency or similar role
- Excellent understanding of OOH media platforms marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C marketing skills with media agencies
- Working knowledge of OOH field operations
- Perfect knowledge of industry practices
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- OND/B.Sc. in Marketing or relevant field
Negotiable + Incentives + sales commission
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.