Blue Turtle Nigeria – we are a leading enterprise technology company that offers bespoke IT and service management solutions that are geared towards aligning your business and IT strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities
Minimum Education and Work Experience
- Troubleshooting technical issues & Fulling requests
- Collaborating team members to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Creating system guidelines and manuals
- Running training sessions and workshops on system processes
- Conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
- First degree or its equivalent in Computer or Engineering related course of study.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Knowledge of Operating Systems – Windows and Linux
- Knowledge of IP Networks Protocols
- Knowledge of shell scripting in Unix and Windows will be an added advantage
- Programming skills in any modern language
Key Success Factors:
Application Closing Date
- Ability to work as part of a team – Potential to lead the team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving capacity
- Analytical skills with critical thinking ability
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- Knowledge of BMC Technology/ITSM Technology will be an advantage.
27th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject if the email.