Get99 is a Lagos-based E-commerce Start-up under the umbrella group, Xgo Technology Limited. Xgo Technology Limited is a Chinese technology company with operations in Lagos, Nigeria. Get99 is an online marketplace dedicated to listing verified products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Research / Business Development Analyst
- The Market Research/ Business Development Analyst will survey customer preferences and statistical data to support regarding available product design, prices and promotions.
- The successful applicant must be able to analyse data, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness and increased productivity.
- This position is a mid level position with great growth potential in a steadily growing company with a great and friendly work environment.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and the market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Manages all aspects of marketing research projects including identifying objectives, designing methodology, creating questionnaires or polls, implementing, and analysing research and reporting results.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customer’s preferences.
- Collaborates with operations, marketing and product management teams to establish and refine business cases that support the offering definition, revenue forecast, business case, and go-to-market value case.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends and incorporate best practices
- Analyse existing data and translate into marketing strategy.
- A degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
- 1-3 years experience in a related role
Application Closing Date
- Proven market research analysis experience
- Ability to analyse and interpret large amounts of data
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc).
13th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using "Market Research/ Business Development Analyst" as the subject of the mail.