Get99 is a Lagos-based E-commerce Start-up under the umbrella group, Xgo Technology Limited. Xgo Technology Limited is a Chinese technology company with operations in Lagos, Nigeria. Get99 is an online marketplace dedicated to listing verified products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
- The Sales Manager will oversee the operations of the specified category and manage the company’s relationship with its major clients (sellers)
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the acquisition of new clients and management of strong relationships with the clients (sellers) to ensure their long term retention through the deployment of Business Development Associates
- He/ She will be responsible, also, for identifying needs and requirements to promote the Company’s services to clients (sellers) towards achieving mutual satisfaction.
- This position is a Senior position with great growth potential in a steadily growing company with a great and friendly work environment.
- Leading the team in the acquisition of new clients and ensuring long term relationships.
- Monitoring and influencing the sales team’s performance to ensure monthly KPI’s and targets are met
- Providing necessary support to Business Development Associates in resolving issues with clients and dealing with complaints
- Planning and hosting strategy sessions with team leads to improve performance of the Business Development Associates
- Conducting research for strategic process improvement
- Liaising with Human Resources in the recruitment and training of Business Development Associates
- Identifying competencies for Team Lead roles
- Assisting Human Resources in rewards and recognition of best performing Business Development Associates and Team Leads
- Identifying team weaknesses and assisting in developing strategies aimed at improving outcomes of underperforming teams
- Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to Directors
- Other tasks and responsibilities assigned
- B.Sc or equivalent in a relevant field
- 3 - 4 years sales experience preferably in an E-commerce firm
- Experience in a target driven role especially within a fast paced environment is a plus.
Application Closing Date
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Must be Team oriented.
- Ability to identify problems and provide solutions.
13th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using "Sales Manager" as the subject of the mail.