CITITRUST Development Partners Plc is a leading investment advisory company which also makes direct Private-Equity and Credit investments focused mainly in Nigeria and Africa at Large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan-Oyo & Port-Harcourt-Rivers
- Boost the loan drive of the organization by sourcing for loan customers/SMEs
- Identify customer needs/buyer values and proactively seek to provide products/ services to meet the identified needs
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks to locate prospective loan customers
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation to confirm their credit worthiness
- Innovate and develop attractive value added loan products.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships/prospects
- Conduct pre-loan training, customer and guarantor’s verification
- Ensure an effective loan repayment schedule, follow-up on it to ensure prompt repayment while preventing default.
- Regularly contact customers via telephone calls and physical marketing visits to obtain feedback on service quality and customer satisfaction levels
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints and issues
- Ensure client relationship management and confidentiality is maintained
- Act to increase client/customer base and product’s volume
- Handle minor aspect of sourcing for deposits
- Prepare monthly activity and performance reports for Business Head's attention
- Participate in subsidiary and other team meetings
- Minimum of First Degree (B.Sc./HND) in any discipline or its equivalent
- Must not be more than 30 years of age
- Minimum of two (2) years cognate experience in the financial service industry
- Impressive contact List
- Must be an aggressive Sales Person
- Must be a fast learner
- Must be able to analyze the customer and determine their credit worthiness
- Computer literate
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to take initiative
- Result oriented
- Proficiency in spoken English
Application Closing Date
- Salary is very Attractive
- HMO, Leave Allowance, Pension & 13Th month inclusive.
20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the “Job Title & Location” as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates must be residents of Lagos, FCT, Rivers (Port-Harcourt Only) & Oyo state (Ibadan Only).