Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Research Executive - Quantitative Research
Ref Id: R016308
Job Type: Full time
- As a Senior Research Executive, you will be responsible for the design, execution and delivery of quantitative and qualitative research projects (both adhoc and tracking) from taking a brief to presenting results.
- In collaboration with the Account Manager or Business Manager, the incumbent will build existing business and client relationships and contribute to the development of junior team members.
- We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
- To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
- Provide sound research recommendations, apply appropriate research methodology and recommend appropriate Kantar products.
- Prioritise project requirements and delivery, determine tasks and actions for exec team, allocate resources effectively, schedule and meet deadlines, brief support services, manage and evaluate project progress.
- Supervise the work of junior team members on project preparation, execution and completion.
- Must have a clear understanding of client business, relationship building, meeting deadlines, manage general client expectations, responsible for liaising with client on all aspects of the study, from briefing to presentation on a project basis.
- Able to present both qualitative and quantitative studies to the marketing and research teams.
Application Closing Date
- Completed tertiary education - degree in Marketing, Arts, Humanities amongst others (preferably Hons).
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in the research industry.
- Basic commercial skills (cost and time management).
- Research acumen.
- Analytical ability with proven numeracy skills.
- Computer literacy - proficiency on all MS Office packages.
- Business writing & presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online