Great Brands Nigeria Limited is a World-Class, People Orientated, Performance Driven, Sales and Distribution Company. We are the leading consumer goods distribution company in Nigeria with over 35 years’ of experience of Nigeria and the region. Partnership model: We aim to achieve dominant market leadership positions for premier FMCG producers by combining quality production and brand value with expert distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer
- Data sourcing, cleansing, transformation, analysis and reporting within a Business Intelligence environment
- Design and develop database solutions
- Design and develop visually attractive reports using various BI platforms
- Data integration development using ETL tools
- Document operational procedures.
- Tertiary degree, diploma or certificate in a related field (BSc Computer Science, B.IT or Informatics related degrees)
- 3 - 5 years’ working experience as a BI Developer, Data Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Database Developer and/or Technology Consultant
- Experience in the financial services and/or retail industry will be beneficial
- Knowledge in the following technologies, tools, disciplines and methodologies:
- Data Warehousing, data consolidation and reporting
- Dimensional Modeling
- Ralph Kimball Methodologies
- Microsoft SQL Server Databases and related tools including:
- SSRS – SQL Server Reporting Services
- SSIS – SQL Server Integration Services
- SSAS – SQL Server Analysis Services
- MDX (Multidimensional Expressions) Language knowledge
- Azure and related resources such as Azure Data Factory and DevOps
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) Knowledge
- Tableau Desktop, Power BI, QlikView and/or Qlik Sense and other BI Tools
- Oracle Databases and related development tools.
Key Skills Required:
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business intelligence solutions
- Data staging, preparation and cleansing
- Data integration with ETL tools
- Presenting information through reports and visualization
- Data analyst : 3 to 4 years
- Powerbi : 3 to 4 years
- Database developer : 3 to 4 years.
Application Closing Date
- Business Analysis and Requirements gathering
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Active Learning: Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- Systems Analysis: Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Knowledge of the following will be beneficial:
- Agile Development methodologies with working experience in such an environment
- Advanced Analytics: Alteryx, Python and R, AI and Machine Learning
- Big data: Hive, Pig, Flume, Sqoop, Uzi, Hadoop and Spark
- RPA and related tools such as UI Path.
16th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.