Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is a government owned specialist hospital in the South-South region of Nigeria. With state-of-the-art medical facilities, patients are guaranteed top-of-the-range health services from seasoned medical practitioners who are conversant with modern trends in medicine and who would deploy Information Communication Technology (ICT) in their operations.
The hospital is now seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
- Reporting to the Board, you will formulate policy and provide overall strategic direction for the hospital.
- You will ensure alignment of key business objectives to the organisation’s success and ensure the financial health of the hospital.
- In addition, you will manage various Stakeholders and provide management oversight of key aspects of the hospital’s operations.
- A graduate with an MBA or a Master's in a related discipline, you must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in senior business leadership role and a proven track record of business success leading organisational change.
- Experience and knowledge of the Nigerian private healthcare market is desirable but not essential.
- Highly creative in nature and highly responsible and organised, you must have keen attention to detail and ability to manage various high-level commitments and tasks simultaneously.
- You must have practical computer skills.
Major key performance indicators are:
Application Closing Date
- Oversight of financial performance
- Oversight of customer performance
- Oversight of other commercial and financial indicators
- Agreement of strategic and directional plans
- Commissioning of improvement plans.
20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.