De Santiago Milan Hotel and Suites is a top-class Luxury hotel with elegant and glamour. Starting from the lobby of the hotel to the elegantly finished rooms, the interior provide a comfortable and unmatched experience. Our hotel is primed for corporate, business and leisure travelers, offering superior services and excellent facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Core Purpose of the Job
- Oversee the entire operations of a lodging establishment, including human resources, housekeeping, security, public relations, food service, sales and finances.
- It is the hotel operations manager's job to deal effectively with customers, bosses and staff workers while keeping the hotel running smoothly.
Job Specification/Qualification (Experience & Training)
- Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running this hotel.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Conduct regular operations team meeting with the entire HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine. operational matters, sales targets, and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
- Monitor the purchase / indent / requisitions of each department, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers etc.)
- Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc.) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
- Inspecting all departments with their respective Managers for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Meet all dept. heads to review & train the staff to upkeep the human capital.
- Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with development
- Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
- Conduct weekly / Daily meeting with marketing people for enquiry & follow up & conversion to grow up the business.
- Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue to the organization.
- First Degree in Finance, Hospitality or Hotel Management, Business Management.
- Previous experience in an Operations / Managerial role for about 6 - 8 years.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.
: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.