An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Brand & Communications Specialist (Oil & Gas Company)
Reports to: Head, Commercial
- Increase brand awareness and sales by promoting our products through various media channels and work closely with marketing division to achieve its goals and objectives.
- Increasing brand awareness and sales by promoting our products through various media channels.
- To work closely with the marketing division to achieve its marketing goals and objectives such as communicating the value of our products to customers, tracking customer feedback and representing the brand at launches and events.
- To conceptualize marketing campaigns and strategies for the organization
- Educating customers, retailers, and distributors about our products through the social media platform and other campaign avenue.
- Carry out graphic design, digital marketing and creative content writing for the organisation
- Create website and social media content in order to drive brand awareness and attract new customers.
- Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints to the marketing department and management
- Tracking customer preferences, metrics and media campaigns.
- Representing the company at product launches, events and trade shows.
- Brainstorming ideas and participating in training and workshops.
- Partner with HR to drive culture and proactively seek other partnerships and initiatives to boost IESL profile
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- A Degree in Engineering will be an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in similar role
- Prior experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly, approachable, and outgoing personality.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools.
- Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks.
20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as subject of the email.