C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
The company has since grown to be one of the largest equipment leasing and rentals company in Nigeria with 2016 revenues of N17 billion, a staff strength of over 5,500 people and subsidiaries in Nigeria, United Arab Emirates and Ghana. The company also has three main business lines namely; Fleet Management, Personnel & Business Process Outsourcing and the Marine business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software/Frontend Developer
Type of Employment: 3 Months Contract
- We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs
- The suitable candidate will work with other Developers
- Application development based on the understanding of clients' applications requirements.
- Identify key application features and project delivery.
- Find bugs and offer timely solutions.
- Business report Support/Availability.
- Test existing applications identify deficiencies and offer solutions.
- Ensure Business readiness and trainings for New Solutions.
- Work closely with the project delivery team or PMO to ensure application requirements are delivered.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch troubleshoot applications
- Maintain a sound relationship with all business functions in order to ensure satisfaction in the use of IT systems and manage expectations.
- HND/B.Sc in any related field
- Minimum of four (4) years in similar role
- Proficient in using PHP (Laravel, Lumen)
- Develop APIs for mobile Apps.
Application Closing Date
- Customer and business savvy
- High-End user focus
- Deep and broad technical experience
- Goal getter
- Project coordinator
- Quick learning ability
- A good team player
- Up to date with trending technologies.
17th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.