Sunrose Consulting Limited - Our client is a Government owned specialist Hospital in the South-South region of Nigeria. With state-of-the-art medical facilities, patients are guaranteed top-of-the-range health services from seasoned medical practitioners who are conversant with modern trends in medicine and who would deploy Information Communication Technology (ICT) in their operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Medical Officer
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for managing clinical operations. You will improve quality and access to care, promote the development of clinicians, advise on aspects of individual and clinical performance and ensure the implementation and observance of clinical protocols.
- In addition, you will deliver against agreed targets, budgets and KPIs, create benchmarks for key medical performance indicators and oversee the development, implementation, and evaluation of care programs.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Developing preventive, wellness and disease management programs.
- Implementing and reviewing medical and administrative cost savings strategies.
- Providing medical review support during internal investigations and program.
- Monitoring clinical performance and finding ways to improve it both administratively and clinically
- A medical Practitioner, registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- You must have a minimum of 10 years post-graduation clinical experience in a hospital setting, 4 of which must have been managing and leading a team at senior management or executive level.
- A Fellow of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent register-able by MDCN
- You must have experience with multi-disciplinary clinical risk management and safety protocols. Experience in delivering results in a senior clinical role in a hospital setting is essential.
- Career interest in hospital medicine and/or medical administration is necessary.
- Administrative qualification and experience are added advantage.
- Computer and ICT proficiency is a requirement.
The following skills and personal attributes are required:
Application Closing Date
- Excellent clinical and consultative skills
- Ability to communicate well in difficult and complex situations
- Able to manage and lead a team of diverse clinical professionals
- A commitment to continuous improvement to develop and grow clinical services
- Good interpersonal skills to proactively nurture relationships with colleagues, clients, customers and potential customers.
- Strong leadership and administrative skills
- Purposefulness, responsiveness, resilience and enthusiasm.
- Able to collaborate harmoniously with clinical and non-clinical colleagues.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Able to demonstrate the necessary interpersonal and conflict handling skills.
- Agile problem solver with the critical thinking skills.
- Strong advocate of organisational values with balanced professional ethics
20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as subject of the email.