Stedarol Global Concept Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
- Accomplishes information systems staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains safe and healthy working environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
- Sustains information systems results by defining, delivering, and supporting information systems; auditing application of systems.
- Assesses information systems results by auditing application of systems.
- Enhances information systems results by identifying information systems technology opportunities and developing application strategies.
- Safeguards assets by planning and implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by determining service level required; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Application Closing Date
- First Degree or its equivalent.
27th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the mail.