CITITRUST Development Partners Plc is a leading investment advisory company which also makes direct Private-Equity and Credit investments focused mainly in Nigeria and Africa at Large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forex Trader
- Engages in financial market transactions and evaluates investment opportunities in currencies
- Timely buying and selling of foreign currencies
- Recommend competitive exchange rates based on market performance
- Reviews orders to ensure accuracy, proper record keeping and conformance to regulations
- Makes trading decisions and execute trades based on the organization’s goals
- Minimum of First Degree (B.Sc./HND) in area of specialty
- Must not be more than 30 years of age
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience
- Work experience in specific trading platforms
- Ability to take initiative
- Result oriented
- Proficiency in spoken English
Application Closing Date
- Salary is very Attractive
- HMO, Leave Allowance, Pension & 13Th month inclusive.
20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates must be resident in Lagos.