Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Multimedia Graphics Designer
Main Purpose of Job
Key Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing the Lagos Business School community with graphics and multimedia services for teaching and research.
- Provide services for faculty and staff in the effective use of multimedia and emerging technologies for instructional purposes.
- Develop workshops and services designed to assist faculty and staff in creating projects using audio, video and graphic design, such as large-format posters, presentations, screen casts and videos, blogs, digital exhibitions, digital publications, etc.
- Supporting faculty in conceiving and designing digital assignments, and supporting students in completing digital assignments.
- Create documentation for multimedia projects, including information about video/photo equipment, recording/editing software, and project design.
- Serve as a copyright resource for faculty, staff, and students.
- Arranging special workshops and sessions of interest to the faculty, staff, and students in the academic departments.
- BA, BS or HND in relevant field (Fine Arts, Graphic or Multimedia Design).
- MA in Fine Arts or Graphics/Multimedia Design will be desirable.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience providing technical support in an educational setting, teaching in a classroom or a workshop setting, and working with multimedia.
Application Closing Date
- Excellent communication, presentation, project management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proficient with industry-standard multimedia and web publishing applications, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Camtasia, WordPress, etc.
- Experience supporting Windows computers
- Strong background in use of video/still cameras, recording equipment, tablets, wide-format printers, and other equipment related to the production of multimedia course materials.
- Experience with curriculum development and the design of instructional materials.
- Familiarity with academic software applications, including course management systems (Moodle), web publishing platforms, screen casting, data visualization tools, and other technologies used in higher education.
20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Code" as subject of your mail.
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity.