A reputable Financial Organization is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special Assistant
The broad roles for this position are:
- Serve as right hand to the Managing Partner to execute and support strategic priorities and work across teams to drive results;
- Assemble, analyze, and communicate data and expert opinions related to areas of strategic importance to the Managing Partner;
- Create and continuously update a writing schedule and action list for the Managing Partner;
- Maintain an understanding of projects, timelines, deliverables, and due dates and work with the Managing Partner to ensure timely completion of all tasks.
Application Closing Date
- A graduate with a minimum of second class Upper degree in any Social Sciences discipline;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the related area;
- Strong organization and project management skills;
- Strong understanding of confidentiality and the ability to handle sensitive information appropriately;
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when appropriate;
- Competence in Microsoft office tools (excel, word and PowerPoint);
- Should be smart, creative and dynamic;
- Candidate should reside in Ibadan or willing to relocate.
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online