Cedar Microfinance Bank is a financial institution which recognizes the different needs of its customers. We are a well positioned Microfinance Bank that creates wealth through social and financial empowerment using cutting edge banking ideas, technologies and innovations to move our customers to the next level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- The Human Resources Manager will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources activities for the company.
- The HRM will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes relating to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development.
- The HRM will provide strategic guidance on HR to the office. Policy formulation, staff performance standardization,asset maintenance as well as quality/efficiency management across the entire company.
- Analyze internal business processes, structures, design and deliver leading-edge HR practices
- Establish and communicate clear targets/performance expectations to staff
- Refine measurement of ROI(return on investment) in Human Capital and align measurements with reward and recognition programmes
- Lead change and sustain excellence at meeting customer needs
- Embed continuous learning/teaching and continuous improvement in the corporate culture
- champion and maintain a dynamic culture that promotes productivity and keeps staff motivation turbocharged
- Manage employee safety, welfare, wellness and health in compliance with the law
- Taking charge of staff training and career development in the organization
- Coordinating compensation administration, including salary surveys, benefits and the payroll
- Responsible for the review, updating and implementation of the Human Resources policy
- Handling all Labour related cases, directly or in an advisory capacity
- Responsible for all administrative functions including transport, facilities management office logistics and legal matters affecting staff
- Handling recruitment, induction and placement functions, staff grievances and discipline
- Staff performance appraisals and contract management
- Any other task assigned per time
- Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences, Arts, or Law
- Must be CIPM certified and other relevant Professional Qualifications certified
- Minimum of 3-5Years’ relevant experience (at least 2 years should be at managerial level)
- Proven leadership skills
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationship with colleagues
- Experience in coaching staff
- Experience in conflict resolution and disciplinary processes
- Ability to give presentations
- Strong Analytical and Planning Skills
- Proven Strategy capability and ability to write clearly and Concisely
- Multi-Tasking Skills
- Experience in Payroll and Compensation Management
- Must have worked in reputable and structured Organization(s)
Industry standard and contributory pension scheme.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
using the role as the subject of the mail.