4 Quarters Consultants Limited - Our client, a top player in the Manufacturing and FMCG Industry want for urgent employment qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Group CFO/CEO
- Manage the Chairman's personal calendar and schedule, providing reminders on events as necessary
- Screen phone calls, enquirers and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Arrange social activities for the Chairman as requested
- Accompany the Chairman to events as requested, handling logistics arrangements and confirming arrangements prior to the event
- Arrange personal travels, visas and accommodation, and occasionally travelling with the Chairman to provide general assistance during trips
- Run personal errands for the Chairman as assigned by the Chairman or Chief of Staff
- Support the Executive Assistant in administrative activities as may be required.
- First Degree from a reputable institution
- At least 5 - 8 years working experience.
Application Closing Date
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Calm and professional manner
- Must have worked or currently working with Directors, CEO, CFO etc in the FMCG or Manufacturing industry.
16th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.