Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
- We are seeking to hire a motivated Senior Sales Executive to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
- Candidates should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to mentor and direct a team towards actualizing such opportunity.
- We’re especially looking for someone with excellent communication skills, as you’ll be required to interact with executives and clients on a daily basis.
- Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions, teaching improved processes and mentoring sales team members
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain relationships with clients by researching and recommending new opportunities, profit and service improvements.
- Analysing opportunities by keeping up with market activities, competitors and trends in the Automobile industry.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales information and statistics Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Planning and executing solutions for the sales team to deliver to customers.
Application Closing Date
- BSc in Marketing or any other relate field
- Minimum of 3 years in Automobile truck sales
- Superior analytical skills
- Understanding of customer needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills.
22nd September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.