Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent - Jumia Food
Job Type: Full Time
- Jumia Food is an online food ordering site that allows consumers to conveniently order meals of their choice from their preferred restaurants, and have them delivered straight to their home / office.
In particular, you will:
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Work with the team leads to execute processes focused on improving customers’ experiences and overall service received by customers; in line with the set KPIs.
- Escalate issues to the team lead when necessary
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate with customers through various channels.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Degree holder from an accredited university with at least 2 years work experience in a customer service or general operations, logistics or project management role.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding and analytical start-up environment.
- Proven track record in sales, with a demonstrated ability to increase network expansion/volumes.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining customer/client relationships and identifying opportunities to improve business success for both parties.
- Creative communicator with an ability to work across multiple communication channels with experience of influencing others to drive results
- Advanced skills in MS office tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Application Closing Date
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online