Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Offtake Supervisor
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
- Coordinate crude (and gas) evacuation, marketing and accounting interface
- The jobholder will work with technical team to design optimal sales and evacuation solution for all production from assets, support the operations team in scheduling and monitoring of evacuation, assist finance team to design and implement internal/ partner crude accounting processes, and interface with NNPC to ensure all crude reconciliation requirements are met.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 50 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Experience: Minimum Experience 4 Year
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or any relevant discipline.
- Valid BOSIET Certification.
- 4 - 7 years relevant experience working in oil and gas offtake roles.
- Experience working with Marine evacuation.
- Experience interfacing with regulators and stakeholders (NNPC).
Application Closing Date
- In depth knowledge of crude oil shipping operations at offshore & onshore terminals.
- Understanding of crude oil lifting agreements.
- Knowledge of Production Operations.
- Crude Reconciliation & Hydrocarbon Accounting.
- Principles of Oil Allocation and Accounting.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management.
- Planning, Organization & Coordination
- Proficient use of MS Office application.
- Strong spreadsheet skills.
27th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online