Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Facilities Engineering Field Co-ordinator
Job Type: Contract
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 2 weeks
- Reporting to the Manager, Project Execution, the successful candidate will be responsible for daily operations and project management of facility projects from inception to completion for the Projects and Facilities Engineering Department
- Support the Company business objectives and, project delivery objectives by developing, implementing, using and communicating appropriate processes, systems and procedures with a focus on Health, Safety and Environment (HSE).
- Within the Company Project Delivery framework, the successful candidate will:
- Coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support
- Coordinate activities of site safety, technical, and quality inspection personnel
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review
- Provides some technical guidance and work direction to field staff. Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s) and escalate issues to Project and Facilities management as the need arises
- Coordinate resolution of project and construction related issues with guidance from PFE Management
- Participate in company’s learned reviews and provide input to close-out report sections upon completion of work
- Provide input in the review and development of contractor’s detailed plans and procedures
- Monitor and appraise contractor’s performance and recommend corrective action to be taken where deficiencies are detected; verify actions are taken
- Coordinate site interfaces between contractors (and subcontractors) with Production Operations, Drilling, and other ongoing projects as applicable
- Recommend the purchase of safety equipment, related supplies, and personal protective equipment (PPE) in accordance with established company requirements
- Maintain awareness of corporate safety and environmental requirements and make recommendations for their implementation
- Serve as focal point for Facilities and Engineering Team in the coordination and compilation of project information, project status updates and daily reporting
- Assess and report contractor compliance with contract Occupational Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements.
- Conduct and coordinate on-site inspections to audit physical conditions and safe work practices.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 50 Years
- Career Level: Manager
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
- Possess demonstrable specialism in Fabrication and Construction Supervision, Engineering, Project Management and Administration, Team Leadership
- Be a professional engineer/registered engineer recognized by COREN (or similar Engineering Practice regulatory organisation) with 12- 15 years of experience in the Oil and Gas environment.
24th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online