Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Deep Water Project Senior Quality Assurance/Control Engineer
Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Shift: Daye
Job Type: Contract
Duration: One week
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Responsible for development and implementation of the Projects Quality Plans (PQP), including but not limited to integration of DCAF, TIV, Lessons Learned and Flawless Project Delivery, all in line with the Offshore/Deepwater Quality Manual.
- Responsible for development and implementation of the Project Quality Delivery Plan (PQDP) encompassing all projects quality related processes, i.e. technical quality assurance, fabrication quality, ITPs, surveillance & inspection, lessons learned, quality incident reporting & alerts, etc.
- Provision of QA/QC training (for quality people as well as project managers and project engineers)
- Identify and Manage quality risks during the phases of the Projects
- Work with project team to promote the right quality mind set, culture and behavioral requirements for successful development and implementation of projects
- Provide quality input to project plans, risk register, and technical specifications
- Responsible for Project Quality Management Review
- Responsible for Project quality health checks – owner of the process / continuous improvement and available for conducting the assessments
- Working with regional TAs on PCAP utilization and PCAP improvements for the Project scopes
- Assist in achieving flawless start-ups by supporting the implementation of the Flawless Program
- Monitor and support the implementation of Technical Integrity Verification in projects.
- Responsible for development of quality requirements in contracts and tendering process. This includes conducting evaluation and assessment of quality elements, clarification with bidders and on-site evaluation (if required)
- Responsible for development and monitoring of project quality KPIs and reporting of project quality performance
- Participation in PARs, VARs and PERs
- Leading or participating in quality incident & failure investigations (RCAs/causal learning)
- Collation of lessons learned/quality alerts and dissemination into the quality networks and project communities
- Development and management of mitigation actions required for Lessons learned and flaws
- Responsible for development and implementation of audit and review program (this includes vendor/ module fabricator assessments) including execution and monitoring the close out of audit findings
- Responsible for audits on design and technical assurance processes (includes design offices / EPCs).
- Responsible for ensuring quality Observations, incidents, alerts, lesson learned etc. are reported and managed through the Company/Client’s Quality Information Reporting Management Systems
- Experience in the FEED, construction and installation of major equipment on Oil & Gas Plant, Equipment;
- Sound working knowledge of the national/international standards associated with the construction of Oil and Gas plant and equipment.
- 15 years' experience minimum with Bachelor’s Degree qualification in Mechanical Engineering or a related Engineering or Science based discipline, with proven track record in specifying and implementing QMS’s and QA/QC plans and procedures
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years - 55 Years
Application Closing Date
- ISO 9001 trained Lead Auditor qualification may be an advantage;
- Personnel should be self-motivated and accustomed to working alone with the minimum of supervision;
- Good proactive and communicative skills are a prerequisite for the position
1st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online