Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Open Water Construction & Installation Adviser
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 3 weeks
Career Level: Manager
Job Category: Oil & Gas
- Proven track record of successful delivery of global E&P projects working for an International Oil Company and Major Offshore Installation Contractors.
- Offshore platform construction experience required.
- Mastery open water experience required in the areas of pipeline, floating production systems, fixed platform installations, SURF, and Subsea hardware installation.
- Offshore SIMOPS management and HUC experience considered advantageous
- HSSE commitment and leadership
- Global mindset and perspective. Ability to lead mixed s of professionals located globally.
- Knowledge of key internal and external stakeholders needs and business drivers
- Commercially astute. Proven track record in contractor management. 9. Ability to deal with multiple, often conflicting, goals and priorities. Provides clear and decisive leadership in an environment of many competing priorities and diverse activities and issues. 10. Strategic thinker and pragmatic technician.
- Working knowledge of a broad range of facilities and project engineering systems, industry standards, tools and practices.
- Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills, well developed communications skills (i.e. report writing and presentation) are essential.
Application Closing Date
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 50 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 12 Year
- Other experience: 10 - 12 years’ work experience in the Oil and Gas Sector.
- The competence required for this position is a combination of leadership skills, technical mastery, deep-water construction mastery, project execution mastery, experience of building and operating diverse relationships, organizing and managing engineering and technology development functions, and understanding the commercial objectives and environment in which E&P operates.
1st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online