Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Senior GIS Analyst
Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Shift: Day
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 weeks
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Career Level: Manager
- Management and maintenance of Team GIS Enterprise database as per GIS Front End Framework, using ArcGIS suite, FME and like applications.
- Emergency Response support - Consulting, COP, GIS Data analysis, Mapping, Oil spill trajectory modelling, etc.
- Development, management and maintenance of ArcGIS web services, layers on My Maps and web applications for business needs.
- Exploration support: Mapping, geo-information analysis and management of GEMS.
- Providing support to Geomatics survey for project planning, execution and delivery.
- Implementation, maintenance and update of approved group Data Models, including Parcel Fabric, SSDM, FAME, LSDM, etc and integration of data deliverables from surveys.
- Support UAT and roll out of new Geomatics tools and applications, including Geographic Calculator, FME, RPS/ASA Oil Map, etc.
- Develop, maintain and follow proper workflow documentation according to EP.18.
- Implementing HSSE policies and ensuring confidentiality and security of spatial data & maps/plans.
- Providing ArcGIS training to new users from various departments.
- Development of customized, fit-for-purpose GIS tools as per business need, using Python & VBA.
- Development and maintenance of the Geomatics Request Management portal as one stop point for Geomatics services request system.
Application Closing Date
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 50 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 10 Year
- Other experience: 10 - 15 years' work experience in the Oil and Gas Sector.
1st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online