Prestige Microfinance Bank is a leading microfinance bank in Abuja established in 2017. We provide premium banking services to the un-banked and the under-banked, while contributing to the growth of the nation’s GDP.
We currently seek multi-talented, disciplined and driven seasoned professionals to join our versatile team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to MD/CEO
- Provide executive support to the MD and dealing with secretarial/administrative tasks in the MD’s office.
Competency, Skills and Requirements
- Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Welcome and attend to MD’s guests;
- Liaising with clients, stakeholders and other staff;
- Organize and maintain the MD’s diaries and appointments;
- Handle incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the MD;
- Deal with correspondence and writing letters, and taking dictation and minutes;
- Organize and take minutes at meetings (where required), and ensure the MD is well-prepared for meetings;
- Organize and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Attend to logistical needs of the MD (i.e. travel, accommodation, visas, etc.);
- Carry out background checks and present findings to the MD;
- Handle administrative and logistical needs of the MD’s office;
- Perform other related duties assigned by the MD.
- First degree in the Social Sciences or a related field
- Additional qualification would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a busy diary and high level of correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to respond courteously and professionally to incoming requests from internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of productivity tools such as the Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, etc. and preparing and maintaining accurate records
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic math, including calculations using fractions, percentages, and/or ratios; read technical information, compose a variety of documents, and/or facilitate group discussions; and solve practical problems.
- Demonstrated knowledge required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job includes: business telephone etiquette; concepts of grammar and punctuation; and pertinent software applications.
- Demonstrated ability to schedule activities and/or meetings; gather and/or collate data; and use job-related equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with data utilising defined and similar processes; and operate equipment using defined methods.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diversity of individuals and/or groups; work with a variety of data; and utilise specific, job-related equipment.
Application Closing Date
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills
- High level of integrity and demonstrated ability to manage confidential information
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisation and management skills…
- Strong leadership, supervisory and people management skills
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
- Ability to stay calm focused and motivated under pressure.
6pm; 20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward a one-page personal value Proposition and Resume to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.