ECSCORP is a solution engineering firm with over 18 years of business improvement; we understand how to build an optimized business environment. Our business is driven by passion and the spirit of friendliness;
We harness the power of creativity and technology to drive innovation and deliver cutting-edge solutions in order to increase productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT and Technical Support Staff Graduate Intern
Industry: Business Consultancy
Duties and Responsibilities
- Do you poses an experience and passion for providing IT Technical Support?
- ECSCORP requires an IT and Technical support. We are looking to hire an ambitious IT and technical support intern for our open IT Technical Support position. IT Technical Support provide technical assistance and support to employees and client.
- Your job will be to provide technical support to maintain the organization’s computer systems, both hardware and software and other peripheral equipment to ensure optimal performance so that end users can maintain a high level of productivity.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for staff/clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Log bugs and enhancement requests
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
- Create and maintain tips and tricks solutions for online database and web site
- Provide introductory on-line & classroom training for company products
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company
- Monitors network utilization and performance, implements procedures for network optimization, reliability, and availability
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Build long term relationships with outside vendors for IT related products and services
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users' accounts and profiles and deal with password issues
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Previous working experience in IT support for at least 1 year
- In depth knowledge of Windows 10, Polycom, Cisco WebEx, Mac OS, Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Problem solver and critical thinker
- Analytical mind and research orientation
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Project and time management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
You will need to show evidence of the following:
Application Closing Date
- The ability to think logically
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work
- The ability to work well in a team
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.