Lorache Group - Our client, a leading manufacturing Pharmaceutical company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
- Monitoring of production and packaging activities as per Cgmp norms.
- Preparation, review and implementation of Weekly/Monthly production plan.
- Monitoring of Cgmp Compliance.
- Effective manpower and machine utilization.
- Maintaining Registers.
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly statements for production.
- Preparation of product material requisition.
- Preparation and review of training manual.
- Coordination with the supportive depts., to achieve the production targets.
- Monitoring dispensing operations.
- Preparation of daily RM/PM/FG reports.
- Monitoring the production related maintenance activities
- Monitoring the production related projects.
- To take charge in absence of Production Manager.
- Qualification: B.Pharm
- Experience: At least one year post NYSC.
Application Closing Date
- Possesses basic knowledge of drug manufacturing and GMP.
30th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the position as the subject of the mail.
Only experienced candidates from a Pharmaceutical production factory with at least one year will be contacted.