Royal Hospital, a National Health Insurance Scheme accredited health care provider and one of the first ever private hospitals located in Enugu requires for immediate employment the services of:
Job Title: Receptionist/Front Desk Officer
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Receives the guest and answers questions in person by telephone
- Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Make frequent client calls and visits to strengthen client relationships.
- Analyze and resolve service issues promptly.
- Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions.
- Maintain client focused working environment for team.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with client contacts.
- Responds to inquiries and refers when necessary to the appropriate official or department.
- Prepares outgoing mail, sorts and distributes incoming mails.
- Utilize effective problem solving and time management skills in client service operations.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum of OND/HND in any discipline.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be proficient in typing
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a Secretarial position is an added advantage.
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 20th September, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: [email protected]
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview.