Royal Hospital, a National Health Insurance Scheme accredited health care provider and one of the first ever private hospitals located in Enugu requires for immediate employment the services of:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Executes a range of standardized microscopic, chemical and bacteriological tests.
- Take part on collecting samples which includes collecting urine, blood and other samples.
- Counsel patients on pre-test requirements and answer questions related to testing.
- Assess the validity of results obtained, preserves proper records of the results and makes a report of results. Makes sure that the testing method used follows established quality control procedure and assists with the preparation of laboratory reports.
- Organizes and maintains reagents and equipment.
- Perform maintenance on equipment in the laboratory and keeps laboratory in a clean and organized condition.
- Makes use of the laboratory computer systems to place testing data, generate reports of testing results and search for test results for physicians.
Candidate must possess the following:
- A Medical Laboratory Degree from a reputable University
- Membership of the Medical Lab Science Council of Nigeria is mandatory
- Current certificate of practice
- Minimum of 2 years experience in laboratory practice
- Age: Not more than 40 years
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to: [email protected]
with the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Short listed candidates will be invited for interview.