Adexen Recruitment Agency has been mandated by one of its clients in the Real Estate & Hospitality Industry to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager - Expatriate
- We have been mandated by one of our clients in the Real Estate & Hospitality Industry to recruit an Expatriate Marketing Manager (french speaking) for their operations in Western Africa. The position is based in West Africa.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and public relations initiatives to promote the company’s competencies, achievements and services in line with greater corporate-level goals of the executive management.
- Handle the marketing communications agenda of the company.
- Employ an effective mix of communication tools and channels, including, but not limited to, digital, print, advertising, film and events, with the goal of boosting the company’s brand and safeguard the its immense value while shaping and executing the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Develop and implement marketing and public relations strategy.
- Safeguard brand reputation in the operational market.
- Promote services core, competencies and achievements.
- Shape and execute Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
- Support and craft internal communication messages as required.
- Plan and carryout corporate events.
- Manage website and digital presence.
- Develop creative briefs; drive design process.
- Oversee production of various marketing collateral.
- Manage budgets, expenses and vendor relationships
Application Closing Date
- Master's degree in Social Sciences, Communications or a related field from a recognised university (INSEAD, HEC, ESSEC, London Business School...)
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in a comparable leadership position.
- Strong knowledge and first-hand experience in B2B marketing.
- Strong experience in digital or online marketing company (Ebay, Amazon, Uber, Google, Jumia...)
- Experience in the hospitality sector will be a plus
- Proven ability to brief and steer external agencies and to control associated costs.
- Experience developing design briefs and guide design processes.
- Must be a self-starter with an interdisciplinary approach.
- Ability to manage diverse projects in parallel and working under pressure.
- Ability to adopt skills and transfer experience.
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively.
- Proficient use of French Language.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online