ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria) is the name given to the Electronic Academic Document Exchange and Certificate Verification System for Nigeria owned by ETX Solutions Nigeria Limited. It is a technology platform, acting as a electronic and transcript clearing house, exchange and a certificate verification system that will allow schools of education, polytechnics, colleges, and universities in Nigeria and abroad to send and receive transcripts between each other as well as provide certificate verification data to corporate organisations in a secure, trusted environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Youth Corper- Customer Support
- Ability to provide Solution
- Answering customer enquiries or passing them on to the appropriate department.
- Giving information and helping to solve customer problems.
- Processing complaints
- Taking information from customers and entering it on a database.
- Keeping Customers Updated on their Transcript Orders
- Making sure that the customer's experience is a positive one.
Application Closing Date
- Must be a Serving Corp Member, Posted to FCT
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communication or any related Course.
- Adept knowledge in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good community relationship
- IT Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online