Integrated Systems and Devices Limited is an IT / Engineering company, providing electronic security solutions for medium to large organizations, multinationals and government agencies with our services spread across the length and breadth of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer
- Inspect work environment to ensure they are safe for use and supervise the work of electrical contractors
- To be with Project Engineer during site survey and possible design
- To be good with AutoCAD for design and workshop drawing purpose
- To carry out proper mobilization with proper documentation with the client
- To monitor piping and conduit during first fit of installation process
- To coordinate casual labour on site base on Project Engineer instruction
- To liaise with Project Engineer for second fits installation readiness and commencement
- Carry out repairs and maintenance of security electronic installation of the systems for warranty period and subsequent service level agreement
- To be proficient and knowledgeable in the maintenance and repair of all electrical and electronic equipment
- Accurately maintain logbooks, planned maintenance system and spare part control
- To be familiar with all Company procedures, including the Safety Management System, applicable to his duties
- Responsible for refusing unsafe work and for carrying out all work in accordance with the established safety standards and work practices.
- Taking part in emergency and occupational onboard training such as, the use of self-contained breathing apparatus, firefighting, or other training as applicable for the function
- Other duties as assigned.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering required
- Minimum of 1 year experience in project management
- Good knowledge of how to use AutoCAD
- Proficiency in project design and implementation
- Good knowledge of security systems and equipment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of electronics
- Leadership skills, initiative, and ability to withstand pressure
- Administrative skills
- Logistics management skills
- Organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A team player.
24th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.