SPM is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications.SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client’s satisfaction both regionally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Organize and maintain financial and management accounting records;
- Document financial transactions;
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options;
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports;
- Secure financial information by completing data base backups;
- Prepare salary vouchers and ensure payment of staff salaries;
- Carry out all legal financial documentation, tax remittances and compliance;
Application Closing Date
- Minimum B.Sc in Accounting;
- Verifiable minimum 3 years practical experience in similar role;
- Experience in the retail sector accounting is key;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite;
- Ability to use online accounting software like Quickbooks, etc;
26th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.