SPM Professionals Limited - Our client, a leading fashion house in Abuja requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- Knowledge and Passion for anything Fashion.
- Manage and liaise with team heads and tailors to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- Periodic preparation of production budget and costing.
- Organize work schedules to meet job specifications and deadlines.
- Oversee recruitment, training and performance evaluation of production personnel (production supervisor, creative assistant, machinist, tailors, etc.)
- Estimate the amount of the required production resources (workforce, machines, raw materials etc.)
- Ensure the machines, tools and equipment are in good working condition.
- Monitoring and providing daily status report of jobs – finished jobs and work in progress.
- Deep knowledge of production management and quality standards
- Outstanding communication ability and attention to detail Proven experience as production head/supervisor
- Minimum of four (4) years managerial experience
- People oriented
- Outspoken and sociable
- Ability to carry out duties under little or no supervision
- Must possess leadership skills
- Handling and management of administrative issues within stipulated time
- Manage human capital resources of the organization
Application Closing Date
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork: Play a key team player role and set & example to team and others contributing to the success of achieving a shared goal.
- Commitment: Manifesting a steadfast courageous and loyal commitment to the company and the team.
- Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings on time.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources;
- Judgment: Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate people in decision making process, makes timely decisions and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Productivity: Completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase quantity; works quickly and effectively with minimal supervisory oversight.
26th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.