Oliveserah LEAD Forum is a non-profit initiative of Oliveserah Business and Academic Concepts that promotes the tenets of leadership, entrepreneurship, governance and development across Africa. In 2018, the first edition of the Nigerian eGovernment Performance Index Survey was launched with over 312 MDAs assessed.
The 2019 Edition of the survey is tagged, “eGovernment for Change” and is focused on assessing the electronic platforms of MDAs to determine the functionality, quality of service and efficiency of the platforms using our QUEMDA Instrument.
We are therefore recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: eGovernment Research Volunteer
Job Code: ERV2019
Engagement Type: Volunteer
- You will be required to evaluate the digital platforms of assigned Federal Government Ministries, Department and Agencies (MDAs) in Nigeria.
- Your evaluation shall be based on the checklist of the QUEMDA Instrument which will be provided for you.
- The MDAs will be scored in a confidential spread sheet which will be provided to you.
Eligible volunteers must:
- Possess a minimum of HND qualification in any field.
- Be versatile in information technology, social media and websites.
- Be conversant with Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheet.
- Possess an active internet connection and have access to a Laptop or Desktop for this task.
- Have an active and functional email address.
- Have an active Whatsapp Account.
- Be analytical, objective and sincere.
Application Closing Date
- Eligible volunteers must be available to volunteer in the eGovernment Survey scheduled for the 30th of September to the 4th of October, 2019.
- This is an unpaid volunteering activity. However, volunteers receive a Letter of Commendation/Certificate of Participation at the end of the project.
Friday, 27th September, 2019; (Time: 12:00 AM)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applications which do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.