Ojatee Consulting - Our client is a medium sized Cleaning company that specialises in post construction cleaning; floor maintenance and restoration; residential cleaning; housekeeping and house management; recruitment; training and consultancy.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development/Operations Manager
Contract Type: Full time
- The Business Development/ Operations Manager is responsible for leading the growth of marketing and sales and developing new business opportunities.
- As part of the Leadership team, this position will play a key role in the development and implementation of our business development plan and providing input into strategic business growth and improvement decisions.
- He or she will be responsible for developing new partners that will deliver volume and value in sales.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
- Leadership and Management of Business operations.
- Operations Management
- Business Development
- Team Management
- B.Sc. in Marketing or it’s equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of five years’ business development/ operations management experience in a similar establishment.
- Strong leadership and strategic skills with the ability to develop and lead a high-performing sales team to deliver exceptional results.
Friday, 27th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected]
indicate the Position applying for in the subject heading.