Ojatee Consulting - Our client is an Advertising agency that provides providing full scale marketing and advertising services. Founded in 2009, they have consistently garnered successful outcomes for clients through award winning creative and aggressive marketing strategies.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Contract Type: Full time
- This position has the responsibility for the procurement of goods and services
- Duties include planning, scheduling, initiating, monitoring and quality assurance of all procurement and contract activities
- Work requires independent and professional judgment and is performed under the general direction of the Financial Officer.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the procurement process.
- Identify cost reduction opportunities to achieve financial goals.
- Analyse market trends so as to develop procurement strategies and processes that support those trends.
- Work with colleagues to maximize use of resources and streamline efforts, taking into account aggregate forecast of client requirements, as well as procurement trends, to ensure efficient planning.
- Implement supplier development programs to ensure goals of supplier quality and vendor rationalization.
- Supply Chain Management / Business Management or relevant qualification.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
What We Offer
- Self-starter with good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate across all corporate levels
- Logical decision maker with good problem solving skills
- Demonstrated capability in difficult negotiation
- Energetic, dynamic personality with positive attitude
- Minimum of 3-5 years procurement management experience required.
Application Closing Date
- Our establishment is a place unlike any other, it’s a place where you work hard, play hard, deliver more and perform better
- We encourage our team to bring their whole selves to work, respect the need for work-life boundaries.
27th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a well Articulated Letter of interest to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.