Ojatee Consulting - Our client is a foremost indigenous company committed to providing world class marketing services in the areas of brand activation; field marketing services and brand visibility communications for businesses to ensure overall sustainable and profitable growth.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Copywriter
Contract Type: Full time
- Our client is in search of a writer who loves creating engaging content and is a storyteller at heart.
- If you are comfortable being the written translator of complex systemic challenges, and are motivated by results, you could be exactly who we’re looking for.
- Learn about the clients' business model, ideate and create high-quality content as per their style guide and specifications
- Bachelor's Degree in English/Journalism/Mass Communication or any related discipline.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
What we Offer
- Must have at least two years of technical writing experience
- Demonstrated superior writing abilities and attention to details
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Experience writing for age-specific audiences.
- Must have at least two years' experience in the same position.
Application Closing Date
- Our establishment is a place unlike any other. It’s a place where you can solve diverse challenges for our clients or the organization, alongside thoughtful, intelligent individuals who lead with a servant heart and a conviction to love and be just.
- We encourage our team to bring their whole selves to work, respect the need for work-life boundaries, and allow for autonomy in the content writing process and your career.
Friday, 27th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV & content portfolio to: [email protected]
indicate the position you are applying for in the subject heading
When submitting your work samples/portfolio, please indicate your specific role(s) and contributions for each content project presented.