Ralds & Agate is a Business Management Consulting firm focused on providing People and Process related solutions to businesses, communities and organizations within and outside Africa.
Our focus is on People and Processes. Developing the potential within our people. to improve business practices, unleash creativity and enhance industrial productivity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
- The Research Analyst is tasked with providing the company’s clients, agents, and executives with actionable market data and real estate valuation support, as well as publishing reports on market trends for a wide variety of audiences.
- Through extensive research, the RA provides insights on business opportunities with regards to the services it renders in the Real Estate industry. He/she Provides intelligence on competitors, technological advancements, etc. that would guide the Business Development Unit’s strategic approach in prospecting and client management
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Management, Social Sciences, Maths, Computer Science and Statistics
- Must have at least 2 years’ work experience in Real Estate industry
- Having one of the following certifications would be an added advantage:
- Certified Research Analyst (CRA)
- Certified Market Research Analyst (CMRA)
Application Closing Date
- Demonstrable experience collecting and analyzing data
- An understanding of what drives real estate valuation and how real estate values are measured
- Demonstrable knowledge of trend spotting, economic analysis, materials survey and competitive market intelligence
- High level competence using Excel Modeling Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, What-If Statements, Formulas, Charts)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under pressure
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
- Result Oriented
1st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.