A reputable Hotel located in Enugu State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Maintenance Manager
- We are looking for a Hotel Maintenance Manager to take care of our hotel’s infrastructure (e.g. buildings, electricity.) You will manage maintenance personnel and plan various renovation and repair projects.
- In this role, you should be organized and proactive. Familiarity with electrical, plumbing systems is essential. If you’re also committed to meeting health and safety standards, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to ensure our hotel premises are safe and functional for guests and employees alike.
- Inspect hotel regularly to ensure it meets safety standards
- Arrange for routine maintenance in hotel rooms, lobbies and facilities
- Organize repair projects in a manner that does not disturb guests
- Plan and oversee renovations and construction
- Act fast to resolve emergency issues (e.g. power outages)
- Find ways to reduce hotel operating costs and conserve energy
- Supervise team of Maintenance
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers
- Maintain budgets, expenses and activity logs
Application Closing Date
- Proven experience as a Hotel Maintenance Manager or Maintenance supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Familiarity with plumbing, electrical, sewer systems; hotel industry experience is a plus
- Experience in administrative processes (e.g. budgeting, performance management)
- Ability to spot safety risks and address needs quickly
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Degree from a vocational school or B.Sc/BA in Facility Management is preferred
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.