Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Researcher
Reports to: Managing Partner
- The primary responsibility of the Senior Project Associate is to contribute to the planning, sourcing and co-ordination of the company’s projects from inception to completion, and in some cases, post project follow-up.
- Conduct literature reviews
- Collect and analyze data
- Prepare materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations
- Prepare interview questions
- Recruit and/or interview subjects
- Maintain accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects, as necessary
- Summarize interview
- Manage and respond to project related email
- Prepare, maintain and update website materials
- Attend project meetings
- Attend area seminars and other meetings as necessary
- Summarize project results
- Prepare progress reports
- Prepare other articles, reports and presentations
- Develop or assist in the development of interview schedules; contact potential subjects to introduce and explain study objectives and protocol
- Prepare findings for publication and assist in quality control, or data management
- Write and contribute to publications
- Develop research protocols
- Assist with preparation of all educational and training workshops and evaluation strategies
Application Closing Date
- Strong analytical skills with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- First Degree (First class or Second Class Upper) from a “top drawer” University with a demonstrable record of academic achievement.
- Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong (public) presentation and communication skills.
20th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as subject of the email.