The Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director of Physical Planning
Qualifications and Experience
- The Director of Physical Planning is responsible to the Rector for the physical development of the Polytechnic.
- He/she is responsible for the coordination and supervision of physical development projects, ensuring quality and standard of structures in the Polytechnic through proper advice and liaison with relevant bodies involved in the construction of all the structures of the Polytechnic.
- The Director must be a person of high integrity and transparency in public and private life.
- He/she must be innovative and willing to translate new ideas into new projects, in accordance with the Polytechnic Master Plan.
Terms and Conditions of Appointment
- The candidate for the post must possess a good honours Degree, with at least second class lower division, from a recognized institution of higher learning in any of these disciplines: Architecture, Building, Estate Management, Urban and Regional Planning or Quantity Surveying with at least Eighteen (18) years post qualification cognate experience or a Master's degree with at least Fifteen (15) years congnate experience.
- He/she must be computer literate and proficient in relevant computer applications.
- He/she must be a fully registered member of relevant professional body/bodies, and not be more than Fifty-nine (59) years of age as at the time of assumption of duty.
Application Closing Date
- The salary and conditions of service for the position are as obtainable in all Federal Polytechnics in the country.
- The appointee shall also enjoy other benefits of office as may be approved from time to time by the Federal Government.
20th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Twenty (20) typewritten Applications and CV, specifying the following:
- Name in full
- Date and place of birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Current contact address to include GSM number and e-mail
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates
- Membership of Professional Associations/Bodies
- Community Service
- Awards, Honours and Commendations (if any)
- Present appointment with date and Salary
- Names, addresses of three (3) referees
Applications are to be submitted in a sealed envelope and marked "Application for the Post of Director of Physical Planning" at the top left hand corner addressed to:
Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa,
P.M.B. 001, Nasarawa,
Referee report should be sent under confidential cover directly to the Registrar, The Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa, marked "Referee's Report for the Post of Director of Physical Planning" on top left hand corner of the envelop.